Hey so I decided to find my blog after over a year of doing nothing with it. Sad! I really wish that I kept writing because so much happened this year it was crazy.
In my last blog, written in March 2007, I wrote that I could not relate to feeling any older. Wow, how much has that changed in a year. I really feel like my mentality has grown more adult. I really have grown to embrace Truman as being home. At the end of last year, I was still holding on to my high school experience. I think a lot of this can be attributed to my friends. This year I gained four great friends and not to mention still loving my roommate. They are all different personalities but yet we still get along fantastically. Also in my last blog, I wrote that I was sad that my weekends were so lame and that I longed for home. I could not be more glad to say that this has completely changed. These girls made my year!
I started hanging out with these girls at the end of last year and it turned out to be one of best choices I have made in my life. I am optimistic that this trend of making new friends will continue to next year with the WCS gang. I love friend mixers!
My future brother in law Justin (btw my sister is now engaged) told me last summer that his sophomore year in college was one of the best years in college. I can't help to agree. I had ridiculous amounts of fun this year.
While I am SUPER excited to go home this summer for my internship and to see my good old high school buds and to see my Jenna. I am going to be sad to be leaving The ZONE and Ryle. While there have been many a times I have cursed Walter H. Ryle with its food, annoying people who think washing machines take pennies, marbles and bowling clubs, and its tight spaces. It has been my home for two years and I can't help to look back on it fondly. It certainly has been a memorable and mostly postivie part of my college experiene thus far. However, I am so looking forward to the Rev. next year!
As this year and this blog come to an end.... I must say that I am more then happy with how this year went. Grades are better. Friends are awesome. Life direction...looking up. Family...still love them. Love Life....there is always next year.
So here is to the future and here is to a second attempt at blogging. I hear they sometimes led to great relationships.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment