So instead of writing my Psychology Papers that are due on Monday I am watching the Simpsons and writing this blog. Clearly I have my priorities in order. But anyway I forgot oh much I love the Simpsons. I have been doing some serious LOLing while watching an episode.
Anyway to my life. So less funny then the Simpsons. I pretty much have been working like a ton but I have become less winey about it and I am enjoying making money and gaining experience. Nothing too exciting to report about work. Although I did get yelled at by a women about getting a dollar off her Campbells Select Soups and had a Sunkist Orange Soda explode on me. Fun Times. I do feel like I have some friends at the Bergs now which is nice. I often still feel like the new kid even though I have been at the store for almost three years. I have been doing this and that at the Science Center. Just basic intern work.
I had a great time at my friend's annual Memorial Party. It was fun hanging out with the high school girls. And all I am going to say is that I think Garage Girl has a new friend named Bathroom Buddy. The buddy who sleeps on bathmats. hehe.
Tonight is the Lost finale which I am SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT!! I already know that I am going to be like what the hell Lost? Its going to be a great night of eating Taco Bell and watching Lost and NOT writing my pysch. paper...lol. A very Emily Bregenzer night I must say.
Sunday I am excited to do some promotions work for the SC. We are going to be at Busch Stadium promoting this summer's Monster's exhibit. You should probably go see it. Then myself and the other Intern Jessi are going to the Cardinals game for free. Awesome!
And now my list of things I want to accomplish this Summer:
-Finish my Pysch Papers
-Save Money
-Read the Beatles Book
-Read Diane's PR Book
-Get back into Running(cause there is not question)
-Finish my high school scrapbook
-Spend time with my Sister
-Have Fun with Friends
-Have a Kickass 21st Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm jealous that you have Taco Bell for the Lost Finale, but we thought of it too late.
An Emily Bregenzer Night, indeed.
Post a Comment