Okay its been a week since I last noted so I am thinking I should write a new post. Goodness I can't believe its only been a week. I feel like I have been running around like crazy. Last Thursday I finished up the interm class. Well I sort of finished it. I took the final which really wasn't a final. It was easy and I had studied for like 10 minutes. Thanks Sal! I am not completely done I still need to write two papers for the class. I am not really sure when I am going to do that. uh oh!
So after class Temple and I headed out of Kville and had some nice girl talk during the drive to Saint Louis. That night I enjoyed a delicious dinner and the Office with Temple and the Puetz family. They are super cute! Krista also told me all about the "giant" monkey they had in their living room. After that I finally arrived back home and caught up with the mother.
Friday was a bum day which was fantastic! Then Saturday I got up early to go over to my brother's house to go with him to go help set up at Pointfest. He works for the Point station for those who don't know. I spend the day hanging up posters but it was fine and I always enjoying spending time with my big brother. He even bought me breakfest and gave me tickets to the concert. Thanks brother. Also Saturday night..Friend Mixer Three! I love mixers! I also love daring people of the opposite sex to change clothes.
So Jenna and I went to the concert on Sunday. It is always an interesting experience going to Pointfest. I will admit that Jenna and I did a lot of mocking of people that day. But when you are wearing cut-offs and a bikini top and walking around with your shirtless sunburned boyfriend and you are both drunk you are going to get made fun of. Also we will laugh at you if you are a 13 year old emo/punk boy who holds up a sign asking "Got Weed?" The concernt was so-so but I did enjoy the band Shinedown. The singer was talented and I liked several songs. But I really loved the singer's witty sayings. For example.. "I want to thank you all for coming out tonight and remember those people who don't want to be here don't exist."
When we were driving home Jenna and I discussed what we should go eat since we were both hungry. We decided to go the grocery store and buy something healthy. However about five minutes later we passed a Jimmy Johns and we agreed that the lettuce on the sandwiches makes it healthy. Mmm...Saannddwitttch! Later we got in her hot tub and gossiped.
Monday I went back to work at the good old Dierbergs. How I have missed wearing my sweet green vest and tie. The store had been redone so it was really weird seeing all the changes. Also the bergs welcomed me back to the store by having me close. Thanks bergs. Tuesday morning I started my internship at the Science Center. I work there three days a week. I have a parking pass and a sweet ID badge that lets me in all the super secret parts of the Science Center. I really enjoyed my first week there. It makes me excited about working in the future. Also sidenote my boss looks like Rosario Dawson. I am hoping that she will let me assist on event this summer.
Okay so I love working at the Science Center and I don't mind the bergs because I am making money. However, I am so tired and I feel like all I ever do is work. This week I worked roughly 12 hours at the SC and then 28 hours at the bergs. This is about 40 hours this week. I am tired. This makes me appreciate being a college student. I love being able to sleep till 10 everyday and then go to class for like 3-4 a day and then have the rest of the day free. I need to really enjoy the next two years of this before I become an actual adult and join the 9 to 5 world.
...and... yes....I did watch the American Idol finale and...yes...I am super happy that David Cook won!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment