Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Can Solve A Rubix Cube On A Unicycle In Under Five Minutes

...or least one of the guys from America's Best Dance Crew Audition Special can. Yes, ABDC is back and I am happy. I am kinda super in love with the show. Really I think I am just in love with all dance shows. I danced some as a child but clearly it was purely for fun and not because I was talented at it. So I live vicariously through dance shows.

This last week my grandparents from Minnesota were visting. So we all had a family dinner at a restaurant called the Roadhouse. I enjoy the Roadhouse. They have the best waffle fries and I love waffle fries so much. We also went early for happy hour so that everyone but me could order half price drinks and appetizers. Although my sister was nice enough to let me sip on her Margarita. I heart my family and when we are all together.

After dinner we went over to my sister's apartment for dessert and socializing. I rode over with my brother. I enjoy when my brother drives me places because he always makes me listen to his favorite songs at the time and then tells me to download the song or sometimes gives me the CD. I think no matter how old I get I am still going to look up to my siblings. I am going to be sad when my sister moves and when my brother probably eventually moves. Oh well. I can't wait for my birthday night when they take me out to celebrate.

I spent my Saturday off of work with my Mom. We did a little shopping. She bought me some new work shoes that I love and a new pair of shorts. She is always trying to make me be more cute and girly. When we went shopping I was wearing an old pair of jeans,a t-shirt, flip flops and my aviator sunglasses. She was like why don't you wear some shorts and a cute tank. I was just like Oh Maureen. This sparked our conversation about how I was tomboy as a child and will probably always be one and how if I ever date anyone they are going to have to be okay with my tomboyness because I can dress up for dates but sooner or later they will see my true manly self. Whatever...what can I do? I look forward to my future of cats.

We also spend some of the day setting up our new house computer and by we I really mean that I set up the computer. My mom helped by handing me chords. I am excited because our old computer was from 2000. I was in six grade when they got that computer. My parents are also going to upgrade our internet as well. We are currently on what is called dial up. I am not sure if you young readers know what that is. We are going to be getting WiFi which is so awesome! Thanks economic stimulus check!

I am almost done unpacking from school and what it has only been like three or four weeks? In other news, I finally finished those darn psychology papers..thank goodness.

No comments: