Monday, June 16, 2008

“The hair is the richest ornament of women” ~Martin Luther

Sophisticated Fun. That is what I call my new haircut. I had about 4 inches or so of hair cut off today. I was in need of new hair. Ever since I was a little girl I always have wanted to change my hair. I have a certain style for about a year or two and then I get bored. I have been rocking the long hair for awhile so I felt that I needed a new professional young adult haircut hence the name sophisticated fun.

I tell you Dierbergs is the checkout from Hell!!! I don't know why I keep coming back here!!! This is what a customer yelled at me after I told her that I would check her out in a minute because my register wasn't working and I was waiting for the manager to fix it. I just responded with I am sorry and then waited for like the longest minute ever until the manager finally came over and fixed my machine. I was like wow lady...really is what you get upset about.

This of course was also my day of hell at Dierbergs. It was Sunday aka Fathers Day. They were short checkers and baggers. I pretty much worked my butt off for 5 and 1/2 hours. Also during this shift I had an awful random coughing fit. Every customer asked if I was okay and I wondered if I said no if I could get send home early. But I am a trouper and finished out the shift.

Speaking of Fathers Day..I have to say I love my dad. He is the hardest/easiest person to shop for because he only wants certain things but the stuff he does want is easy. This year I got him t-shirts and cherries. Awesome. My fam celebrated the day by having dinner. My brother came over. He and my dad watched the US open golf tournament. I actually got into the game because it came down to Tiger Woods and his old guy named Rocco. They ended in a tie and played a tie breaker game. I wonder who won. I am going to look that up after I finish blogging.

My sister was not at Father's day because she and her fiance where in Chicago putting a down payment on their condo. AAhhh. The wedding is coming up fast.
That Saturday I tagged along with her, the fiance, and my mom for cake tasting. I love a whole day devoted to eating different free cake.

Last week, I had two dates. I had a AD date with Krista and a dinner and a movie date with Ashley. Both of which included ice cream and girl talk. Love.

Summer is flying. I am enjoying it but a part of me can't wait for school to start. I am so looking forward to moving into the Rev. Of course I still have the big birthday and the Kirksville Reunion Party to enjoy and celebrate.

I leave with this joke.
Women with big boobs work at hooters. Where do women with one leg work?



International House of Pancakes.

LOL. Awful.

No comments: