Thursday, July 3, 2008

Gentlemen, We Can Rebuild Him. We Have The Technology. Better, Stronger, Faster.

Hooray! My house has officially become wireless. No more dial up. Do people even know what dial up Internet is? I think we might have been 1 of the 6 people in America that still had it. I absouletly love wifi! Now I can facebook in my room, in the kitchen, in the hallway. As if I really needed another reason to be a facebook addict.

I am really proud of myself because I set up the wireless system both for my laptop and for my mom's desktop. That desktop was a bitch to set up. I had to open up the tower and screw in the wireless adapter. I was a little afraid I was going to blow up the computer. But I did not..Thank goodness.

So hey its July! This is a weird summer because I truly LOVE Summer and all of its silly hijinx. Every summer I always complain about how fast it goes but this year I can't help but be excited about the upcoming school year! Having a house, being 21, seeing all the good old friends again. So I figure I am just going to try to enjoy the summer the best I can because school will start soon enough.

In the words of a true musical classic and a favorite song of mine. When its time to party we will party hard and that is what I did. Perhaps a little to hard. NO definitely to hard. But hey you live and you learn. However, it did make me appreciate my friends. It is nice to know that there are people who really care about you. Only like 19 days till my 21st birthday! Oh My!

There are days I really start to feel like I am becoming an adult. But then I go to Steak n Shake with the ND girls and that teenage mindset comes flooding right back to me. It is actually really nice. I am really enjoying being in this flux of being an adult and a girl. I think it is called college. In the words of Kim...I LOVE COLLEGE!!

I am also just going to say that I love my friends. Whether I have known them for ten years or for three months. I really like that each one brings out something different in me. I am lucky to have alot of great people in my life.

Not that you, the reader of this fantastic blog, cares but hey you are reading it so...but the other day I had a great run. I was listening to the Hard Lessons (great band btw) and I kinda just got lost in my head. I have not done that in a long time.

Okay I got get going cause I have to work soon because as usual I have been working like crazy. But it is alright. It really isn't that bad expect for like the 6 closing shifts that I have had in the last two weeks. That needs to stop. I have read every trashy magazine that the bergs has. I know way more about Kate Hudson and Angelina Joile then I have ever wanted to. Sad.

As my great Aunt Loretta always says...Chow.


P.S. I am looking for a new great rock album to listen to.

No comments: