Well lets see what has been going on lately. I have had some time off work lately which has been nice. I have actually been able to see my friends. I went swimming with Cind and Fe. I had dinner with Jenna which is always fun. Although, I was a huge dumb and locked my keys in the car while it was still running. Fail. So I had to call my mom to come bring me the spare set. My car running for like hour depleted the gas in my car which led to me running out of gas at the YMCA like two days later. Double Fail. This was the first time I ran out of gas and hopefully the last time.
At some point, Krista and I had a Kirkwood photo shoot and a AD night which was wonderful. I love love love that show. Especially when we figure out that Krista is pretty much Gob's long lost daughter. *Bonus* *Competic* lol. I am hoping that we are able to finish the last season before school starts. Ahh!!! School is starting soon! I move back to Kville in like 3 weeks. Oh my! It is both sad and super exciting! I do always have trouble saying goodbye. I was sad to leave Kville in the spring and I will be sad to leave St. Louis. I just get comfortable where I am and then it is hard to leave. I have issues with change.
On a bit of a lighter note. I have seen several movies lately. A while ago I saw Wanted which was awesome but especially because of the discussion about it afterwords. The Simpson's Movie. Very Enjoyable. Batman Begins. OMG, I love Christian Bale! The Break Up. meh....alright. I wish that Vince Vaughan had aged better. Mamma Mia. Oh my. There were parts that enjoyable but as a whole movie...not my favorite. I think I need to see the stage show. However, Colin Firth...sexy.
I did see Mamma Mia with my sister and Joey. I haven't hung out with my sister much this summer which makes me so sad. We both have just been busy. So it was nice. I loved seeing Joey. He is in fact fabulous. The earlier showing was sold out so we went over to Fridays for some appetizers. We still had time to kill after eating so went to a Park nearby and feed the ducks left over Friday's cheese sticks. There were so many of them and they kept getting closer it was a little bit scary. However, then the cops drove by and told us to get out because the park was closed. Boo. It was a fun night.
Ahhh 3 days till my Birthday. 21!!! I am exited. It is going to be a crazy week. I am pretty much going to be celebrating very night this week except for Thursday night because I am working a dinner event at the Science Center. I am so looking forward to going out with my siblings on Tuesday. It should be a fun experience. Then at the end of week I am going to KIRKSVILLE!! WOO!! I can't wait to see everybody again!! I already have my party dress and shoes to wear. So Excited!!
Oh and by the way I hate you reality dance competitions. It was like the worst night ever. I haven't really been watching So You Think You Can Dance all that much but seriously America why do you get rid of Gev?! Hate! Also ABDC...I hate you this week too. You get rid of my favorite team Acid. I almost had a breakdown that night and would have given up on reality tv had I not come across a rerun of Project Runway. Thank you Tim Gunn for saving my sanity. Although I am bit peeved about repeating a challenge. I can forgive you but just don't do it again.
Go to get ready to spend 8 hours at the bergs. Gross. But I have all next week off so I can't really complain.
Good Day.........
...I SAID GOOD DAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!
..clearly,I am distraught and bereaved and wracked with grief about this horrible horrible injustice.
Post a Comment