Saturday, March 17, 2007

First Blog: To the Future

To start of
1.) Yes, I know that I am in fact not really a twentysomething yet but I will be in four months so I figured that it close enough. Plus I was trying to be clever and that is what I came up with.
2.) I am going to try out this blog thing because I often read my friends' blogs and I felt compelled to write one of my own.
3.) I don't find myself to be a super exciting person but there are moments when I feel that I have interesting things to say.

Okay I think I covered everything. This is my first offical blog. I had always been told to make a journal of my life. I never did which now I look back and regret because I feel as though I can't remember important moments of my adolsence. So here is to hoping that I am better at taking notes on the next decade of my life.

Kim, my roommate, and I were had a conversation the other day about how the first year of college has gone since we only have 7 weeks left. She was talking about how she feels that her life has really changed in the last year and that she feels so much older. I felt bad that I couldn't relate to her because I really don't feel that much older or that life has changed
that much beyond the fact that I live part time in Kville. I think I am in denial because I am not ready to let go of my youth because I had such a good time in high school. Maybe next year when there are new freshman I will feel older and plus I will twenty. Scary! But then again I am one year closer to being 21 and the extranganza that will accompany my birthday.

On Friday I went and talked with my spanish teacher because I am sucking in her class. I probably should have payed more attention in high school spanish but it was hard to care to much because I always got by without too much effort. She told me to see her once a week to go over the newest material. Ugh education I tell you!

Oh Happy St. Patricks Day everyone! I am a true Irish so this is my holiday. However due to a lack resources I will not be celebrating in true fashion. Hopefully next year I will have better luck! It is so sad my weekends are so boring. They make me long for St. Louis. I need to make a vow to make next year more exciting.

I hard core need to get back to going to the rec center. I did not go all this week or the week before break. I am feeling so lazy. Me sleeping to till 1:30 probably did not help the lazy factor
but it was so nice. I think we might going to Pancake City for breakfast tomorrow so that should be fun.

Alright well I think that is suffient information for the first blog. This week nothing much is planned but I will have to wait and see.

Later.

No comments: