I haven't posted in like a month mostly do to the fact that I have been ridiculously apathetic towards everything. The last month I have been just so whatever about school. I have been doing okay in everything but I could be doing way better. I have about a week left so I figured I should pick it up. A last minute effort if you will. I am not super concerned but I am a bit uneasy. I think it doesn't help that I am super excited about next semester. I decided to take two theatre classes because I need more classes to take and I need ones that I am excited about.
I am in this place in which I don't want to leave school because I don't want to leave the college environment and freedom that comes with living away from home and my friends, but at the same time I am just tired of writing papers. So many papers.
Over Thanksgiving break I have about 25 pages to write. Not looking forward to that. Oh well thats the other side of college.
However, I am going to ignore thinking about papers because I can't not wait for this weekend! Oh my goodness! Friday night I am seeing Nine Inch Nails in Columbia with my brother and Saturday night I am going home because my brother is having an early birthday party down in the Loop and is going to see The Hard Lessons play! They are one of my favorite bands!! I can't wait!! Then Sunday night is Jason Marz at the Fox! Also awesome! I love going to the Fox. This is going to be a Kick Ass weekend!!
I am glad that my car is fixed..the battery died yesterday afternoon. I had to have it jumped twice today because the first time it died shortly after putting it in gear. I was concerned that it would not get repaired in time to go home on Saturday but the shop was really fast and I got it back today. Yay!
Thanksgiving Day should be interesting. I don't really care for the Holiday all that much and it will be weird cause my sister will not be there. She is all married and in living in Chicago.I may try to go to Chicago this summer to visit the sister. Oh..I guess I should mention that the Wedding was great. I had so much fun and I was so happy for her. It was also really nice being able to see all my family. It was a bit chaotic because there were so many relatives so I didn't get to talk to everyone. I was also preoccupied with playing with my cousins. I adore them.
Alright well I think I have procrastinated enough on one of the many papers I need to write.
P.S. I need to figure out what I want...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment