Monday, March 23, 2009

On A Scale Of Twig to Walrus.... Watch Out For Poles....And Birthday Twins.

So...hey....the months of January and February happened. Good Times. I will make quick mention of the fact that I did have the best Valentine's Day I have ever had. It had a few surprises and a little romance. Plus it was another reason to dress up in theme.

As the end of the year is approaching, I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed. This feeling of course leads me to write a blog. Bad News Bears!

This feeling is something I am all too familiar with but this semester is a little different. This semester I am experiencing the challenge of having multiple things to memorize including, material for class, Half- Full, and One Act. I am super excited to be able to do all of things, especially the One Act. I cherish the chance to see what it is like to be on stage again. I have not done any theatre for a couple years so it is very different but fun to have several things going on at once. I am going to try to enjoy this the best I can, because it very well maybe my only semester I will the opportunity to have this challenge. Yay, for cast bonding! Hmm...4 hours of rehearsal.

Lately, I have also been feeling a little nostalgic. Experiencing this new challenge made me think about my years at Truman and all the various things I have tried. It is a bit cliché but I will remember the things I have done and the people I have met much longer then any class I have taken.

I have officially become affected by the sad state of the economy. I do not have a job for the summer for the first time in 5 years so I am crossing my fingers that one of my potential jobs will work out.


Just a little update for the sake of my memories. Time for dinner.

No comments: