Monday, September 8, 2008

Because Sometimes You Have To Go Through The Pain To Experience The Joy. ~The Oh So Wise Sean 'P.Diddy' Combs

Alright so this last weekend was pretty much a bust. It didn't go at all how I would have liked it to and perhaps this is do in some to my lack of courage but I just don't know how to deal with such things. I am not saying that I am always timid but just when I don't have any experience to rely on I don't know how act. However, its okay I am back to a very familiar comfortable place. Sometimes, I forget how much of a girl I can be sometimes. I need to remember not to make such a big deal out of nothing.

So I accomplished none of my goals this weekend. I really shouldn't be surprised I can't be productive unless I have a deadline hanging over my head. I swear I am going to finish this paper by Wednesday. I am also going to defeat Aladdin next weekend as well.

Speaking of next weekend..it is going to be the first weekend that myself and all of my roommates will be here. It is a bit ridiculous that in the last 4 weeks we haven't spent a weekend all together. We will have do up next weekend right.

So I have realized, that even though I am now more then half way done with my time at Truman, I am still trying to figure what to do with my life. I guess that isn't really bad thing because who really does at 21. However, it does make picking classes a bit difficult. I keep going back and forth. Whatever, I will figure it out....eventually.

Okay well I would end saying that I am going to go to bed or write my paper but in truth I am going to go facebook and watch a repeat of the VMAs.

To Lighten Up A Bit..Joke of the Day:

A man is driving home, when is pulled over by a patrolman for a broken blinker. The cop looks into the guys' car and sees a collection of knives in the backseat.
"Sir," the cop says. "Why do you have all those knives?"

"They're for my juggling act," the man says.

"I don't believe you," says the cop. "Prove it." So the man gets out of his car and begins juggling the knives. At the same time, a car with two guys in it drives by.

"Man," says the first guy. "I'm glad I quit drinking. These new sobriety tests are hard."

No comments: